Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vases

Vases are such fun to make!
Last Sunday I did my first bisque firing in my gas kiln here at home. Big thanks to Suzanne down the road, who has a gas kiln the same, and talked me through the all day firing. Bloody scary, as I am not keen on loud roaring fire taken up to over 900 degrees.... and my last firing largely exploded (Not here-in another kiln). Pictures here are of vases done last year. Will be doing a glaze in next few weeks. Mostly dogs. Will post once fired. So nice not to have to transport my greenware 20 km to fire. 
I wonder if there is a market to sell retro clothes, art and collections. I plan to sell alot of my retro clothes and collections etc. So if you are interested in anything...let me know...time to move on...........? Is there a market for creative retreats...let me know any ideas....




No comments:

Post a Comment