Sunday, October 10, 2010

Surrey Hill Road and 'Twist' studio

Last March for my Husband's birthday I 
got him a helicopter flight over the new farmlet we had just purchased. 
He took this photo from the helicopter of the house, orchard and the potential studio space.  The house is up the top and looks like a cross.  The studio is the long skinny building that is at the front of the photo.  It is scary having a studio space that will be as big as the house!  I hope I can produce work in there worthy of all the effort he is going to, to make it a cool space for me!..There are new demolition windows in the end near the house.  Some of the trees at the end by the house are gone (nothing too radical) and there is a door there now.  The walls are lined and I have new lighting....I am so excited!
The windows over look the citrus orchard and the chook run.

No comments:

Post a Comment