Thursday, July 21, 2011

Road trip!


A few weeks ago Millie and I went on a road trip.  We took all right turns on the road and stopped randomly where and when we felt like it! One of our stops was at a farm 22 kilometres off the main road up by Tauranga. They breed miniature ponies.  'Windsong' farm I think it was called. We had a great time looking around the ponies and the crystal garden. I was so impressed by their friendliness. We spent ages looking at the crystal garden and the discussing the various properties of the crystals with the owners. It was one of those pivotal moments in life when you realize that life events have taken you over and you have become a person who is a long way from who you thought you were.  Millie and I stopped at the beach at Awakino on the way home and took lots of photos of shadows.  I really like this photo Millie took of me. The photography she is doing is amazing. One day I hope she will let me share some here.

No comments:

Post a Comment